Cubana Cafe: Great restaurant Great food!!!

By: Felipe Torres

It was a sunny and cheerful day for Cubana Cafe’s 272 Smith Street, Brooklyn NY reopening. A small but delightful restaurant with a great outside view that transforms Brooklyn into a small exotic island in Cuba.

As the son of the manager, Jose Torres, I personally love this small restaurant “CUBANA CAFE”, which I find very relaxing and the food excellent! I have eaten here for years, and it has friendly people and the services fantastic!

One of my favorite dishes is the Hanger Steak sandwich with Avocado and sliced tomato, Swiss cheese & chipotle mayonnaise. It is served with yucca frita and mixed greens and tastes delicious.

Our website has many good reviews. Some things Cubana Cafe has to improve on is faster delivers (they’re OK but can be better). And I wish we had more desserts, but other than that Cubana is a fun little restaurant.

Hope you visit Cubana soon!!

Here are some reviews

“The food was Great and it was a tasteful eclectic mix between Dominican breakfast and American favorites.”

“This place was AMAZING!!! Food was delicious, the staff was friendly and made us feel great. The vibes were overall great. The band interacted with the crowd which was awesome,
On Thursday they had dance contests and gave out bottles of soda as a prize! How cool is that!
I’ve gone there twice so far and look forward to the next one!!”

For more information, check out the website: HERE!

Be the first to comment on "Cubana Cafe: Great restaurant Great food!!!"